To be or not to be ... a couch potato

Wednesday, May 26, 2010

The Lost Retainer

It's been a while since I wrote something on my post. Well, I have a life. I have been very busy latley, shcool, training and sleeping. Sleeping does take a lot of your personal time, but its such a great wasted time.

I love sleeping. Its like disconnecting from the world, until suddenly my sleep-walking sister wakes me up form my "beauty" (or horror sleep for me). Please, who wakes up beautiful? The smell of bed is not left behind. The knotted and crazy hair, and obviously, the face of uncertainty as soon as you wake up asking "is this a dream?"

Anyways, shcool, does take your whole time. You could think that it actually takes half of the day, but that have of the day may be exrcuciating and long. Even so, there is nothing worse waking up thinking it is a Saturday, when it actually is Monday. As soon as I realize, it could not hit worse.

I mentioned before that my sister had sleeping-walking problems, but she is not she is not the only one. Is I usually wake up at night thinking I'm in such places like school. Usually I think people are around my bed, starring as I sleep. It may be a dream (or a nightmare) but it feels so real, and uncomfortable. Or, I get up ate night and walk around my room thinking it is somewhere else, and that I need to get there. Once, I even thought I was talking to someone, but actually it turns out to be I'm just talking to myself.

Some nights ago, I suddenly woke up and went angrily to the bathroom where my other sister was washing her teeth. I had come in the errand to give back the mouth retainer that was from my sister in my room. Actually, it was my retainer.

Scene: The Lost Retainer
Setting: Bathroom
Purpose: No idea

Me: (half asleep) Why do they keep doing this?
I say this as I burst angrily into the bathroom.
Big sister: (confused) What are you talking about?
Me: I told them it wasn't mine.
I take the retainer out of my mouth and place it near the sink.
Me: Here, this is Laura's retainer.
Big Sister: Hey it's yours.
I carefully read the name written in the filthy retianer.
Me: Oh, yeah, its mine.
And I leave and fall asleep.

I guess it was kind of weird. I was so confused. I was sure that my dream was commanding me to return my sister's retainer, but it was mine! Even so, she was in the bed next to me. Why would I have to storm angrily into the bathroom?

Even so, dreams can be very mysterious. I even think they are signs, but I'm too lazy trying to figure them out.

No comments:

Post a Comment