To be or not to be ... a couch potato

Monday, May 10, 2010

This Particular Day


Yesterday, was Mother's Day. It may be a nice day, since everyone had the chance to celebrate moms day and all moms would get lots of presents. Just as the restaurants, gift shops, and musicians who are hired to sing to the o great mother. This day does make the economy run. Good job mothers!


We know mother's day shouldn't be only once a year. Mother's day should be 365 days per year. There is no day in the one we should not say thank you.


Scene: Mother's Day

Setting: Uncle's House

Occasion: Mother's Day, Uncle's Birthday

Reminder: I hate Birthday's.


How do I love birthday's! Were my grossest aunt can scramble though the food, take a bite, and leave it back on the plate. Who must be the unfortunate to get the priced piece of meat? Not did she only take a bite and leave the rest, she got to cut the cake. Apparently, the cake had already been attacked, by who? Who knows?


As we get a tiny, small piece were the cake must be only seen through a microscope, my little cousin gets like three pieces. Since my grossest aunt is her mother, he gets more. I tell you, both have evil minds. My cousin may look like an innocent little boy, but inside, he is evil, pure evil. My aunt, raised him, and she is also evil, pure evil.


She serves the cake, licks the knife, licks her finger, uses her finger to get the piece of cake, and dumps it in my plate. Thanks aunt, I sure love you. I know, that inside us, everyone has something form my aunt inside. It may be love, hatred, or even saliva, but she is all within us.


I hated family discussions, sine all of them are idiots and they start talking about politics. I hate discussing about politics since the candidates are a bunch of idiots who will rule our country. My aunts, with the worse ones. So I decided not to care for this year. We are all screwed up anyway.


We went upstairs to play Wii. I had played it before, and didn't like it much. The stupid control will move everywhere, except where you want to. Now, I have a sore arm.



No comments:

Post a Comment