To be or not to be ... a couch potato

Monday, May 10, 2010

Slow Motion


Time could not go faster. Especially when you are in the last block after having lunch.
Class goes on and on. I watch the clock hanging on the wall. It points 1:05pm. Cheer Up! Only one more hour left and I can leave home.
Class goes on and on. It has taken quite a time since I last wathcedh the clock, so I turn my head and see. To my surprise, it was 1:07pm. Damn.
Time could not go any faster, and goes really fast when you dont need it, or you are haveing a good time. For example, in class, the mintues feel like hours, and the hours feel like weeks. When we leave class it is like we have already aged. It is troture. But when you must need the time, time wont help you. Need to finish a test? Time will go faster and you will end up not being able to finish it, and failing. Having a good time for once in your life? It will be as quick tat you will never notice. Time has its moods, and is so selfish that will never help you. Besides, I think it just works to kill your brains and make you go insane.
Half and hour later, I supposed. We had done a lot arleady. The teacher kept talking and talking. We even played with paly-doh meanwhile. I look again: 1:15pm. I'm about to shoot myself!

No comments:

Post a Comment