To be or not to be ... a couch potato

Monday, May 10, 2010

Upcoming Events

I could not have a better weekend (next weekend). There is a holiday on Monday, and I have a swimming competition on Saturday AND Sunday. I still cant believe that we have to swim the whole day! Even worse, 400m freestyle is at Sunday afternoon. The worse for last.

I am nervous. I have this upcoming competition, and swimming nationals in two weeks. It came so fast, I don't even feel prepared for it. I know I have been training hard, but, it just came too soon. I still cant believe why the idiots made a competition on a holiday, the whole weekend. Seriously, who would come? Not mentioning it is the second most important tournament after the nationals. The problem is, this is a qualifying tournament. It is my only chance to proof I can qualify. (Even though I already have qualifying times). On the bright side, I still have Monday to rest.

I cant support the pressure. it is too much, that when I am siting in the bus listening to music, I even start feeling the adrenaline. it is so scary! I still cant believe it is this weekend! I cant say much about the nationals, because I have to qualify. Even so, if I qualify, I will be even worse. In the other bright side, the nationals are soon, and I will end this quickly. Then, I can have vacations, since school is almost over. I feel a little of nostalgia since 9th grade was cool. Seriously, everyone is big, and there are no stupid 8th graders thinking they are now in high school! I realize that my school years are being counted, and the idea of leaving is hard.

No comments:

Post a Comment