To be or not to be ... a couch potato

Monday, February 8, 2010

Days of the Week


Ever since I start school, it feels like my life will be board out to death. Just thinking that I have to get up early and spent almost my whole day there freaks me out. Each hour feels like a day, each day as a week, each week as a month and each month as a whole year. I don't know why, but life seems to go slower.

As I realize that I will be spending most of my days in there, I figured I should make it go faster. Every Monday, I do think it is a Monday. The difference is that, every Tuesday, I think it is as a Monday. So when it is Wednesday, it is a Thursday! It sounds really stupid, but it is even better than thinking it is a Friday when it is just a Wednesday. Belief it has happened a lot of times and it is quite depressing.

I can describe each day of the week in simple sentences.

Monday: I'm going to kill myself.

Tuesday: Its almost suicide.

Wednesday: I have survived almost half of the week, but there are still two more excruciating long days.

Thursday: I have completed almost all the school week. But it is still not Friday.

Friday: we are the champions, my friends!

Now in simple words.

Monday: stress

Tuesday: more stress

Wednesday: the middle

Thursday: almost there

Friday: LOCO!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment