To be or not to be ... a couch potato

Tuesday, February 9, 2010

It was worth it



There is one place I fell in love and it is India. as the movie slum dog millionaire showed (and many other movies and documentaries) it is poor. It is dirty and may have people everywhere, but it is fascinating. It is a whole different culture that not many people may understand. It is so complex and different, but it makes sense.


There is no fighting or hate, just peace. Peace in between societies. A starving person could be just outside the richest persons house, but they both leave just okay. Everyone of them knows that if they want to live in the next life good and wealthy, they should continue with their life happily doing no harm or live with jealousy.


To tell my experience, in words are too boring. So I uploaded this video made by me with my own pictures (some are from my twin sister and another from my father, but most are mine). So just drag your mouse and click in the video, and watch my trip along with the music.


No comments:

Post a Comment