To be or not to be ... a couch potato

Monday, February 8, 2010

An Introduction




Since my Internet hasn't been working for a while I have used my iPhone to try and write my blog. Guess what? In my iPhone I am only able to write the titles. I guess it doesn't recognize the BIG BOX were you can write in. So I am here write now stealing Wi-Fi form my neighbours in my laptop that is not such a laptop because it really is a computer, with Wi-Fi Internet. So I can go around with my screen, CPU, keyboard and an energy conductor were ever I want. Even a cafe.

So in my case, I am not a big fan of arriving form school and lay on my bed, and probably get into face book. It is totally different. I just have to go through an excruciating swimming training (well it is not that painful). The difference from swimming and from many other sports is that, you are drowning. I will skip the fact that you are swallowing gallons of water with chlorine and who knows what else. I have been a long time in the swimming business and I think I have a special immune system based on chlorine. It could be really cool. There could be new medicine created to fight deathly diseases based on chlorine. I still wonder why haven't scientists come up with that.

Even though swimming is my primary sport, there are lots of others. We play polo, formerly show jumping and for a hobby just car racing and archery. If you really want to know (and if you don't you can just stop reading this so called boring blog) my father went to the Olympics in Atlanta in 1984. Sport: Archery. I wonder why it is not one of our primary sports. Usually parents want their children to fulfill their dreams. Well I just know that my father is my hero.

Obviously this blog is not only about sports or then it could be called Sport Maniac #1 or A Sports Life. They are just lame titles. In my case, I think my life is not normal as many other people's. Why? Just because I don't understand people. I like to live in my own bubble. A bubble in which it never opens to people or feelings. Just kidding, but this kind of bubble is isolated from the world, but it may also be opened to people.

So if you just want to read about Twilight and why Edward left Bella and why Jacob is the perfect guy (or is it backwards). DO NOT count on this blog.

No comments:

Post a Comment