To be or not to be ... a couch potato

Friday, February 12, 2010

Some Attention Once In a While

WARNING: This post may go to the girly side.




I decided it would be like this just to make fun of it, and also to show you about my girly feelings, (which I consider pretty stupid). Even how, I also need to share my feelings. Anyway, as any girl does, they do want attention. I have been always trying to put it away, but I realized I would like it once in a while.

I realized that boys may be really cool when there are no stupid girls around. They are not the idiots drooling behind them. Between them, they are funny and very immature (which makes it really cool). They also tend to go to the cool side, were the people of only sports=no social life, can be pretty interesting too.

I as a girl, I don't like the stuff of shopping or considering (but not buying) clothes. As I go through my life of sports which I prefer to dedicate more to it, I almost don't go to loco parties and get drunk. I am not saying I like that kind of attention, it is really stupid. Even though, when the boys are sober and are not tending to do anything idiotic.

I sometimes feel kind of frustrated because supposedly people see you for your talents. The only thing I receive is a stab in the back. Why wouldn't boys like to hang out with someone that may know what they really want to talk about aka: sports? They instead prefer going after the stupid ones. well, I suppose some may freak out. It is not my fault that now most of the boys are so plain.

1 comment: