To be or not to be ... a couch potato

Friday, March 5, 2010

The Best Day of My Life

This day was such a special day. it was so funny though, but who could imagine it would be so great!



As I woke up a Tuesday morning, ready to go to school. I was about to kill someone since


  1. There was school!!

  2. I was still sleepy like every single school day.

  3. It was a Tuesday for crying out loud

  4. I had my worse classes that day

As I sleepwalked all the way to the shower, I realized it was still dark. Oh Joy. As soon as I turned the water on, I suddenly woke up. Just as I had finished, my father came in saying, school is cancelled. What? I didnt even understand. I thought that it was like Move on that the school bus has arrived for an hour. The, my sister came in rushing, and suddenly I understood. SCHOOL WAS CANCELLED! You cant imagine the happiness. It was incredibly unveilevable. We even thought it was a prank. Too bad I had already washed my hair, but who cares. There was no school that day. I love you riot people.


I tried to get asleep, but my wet hair wouldnt let me. Even how, I woke up at 7:30 ( and I still didnt get why I couldnt sleep longer). So, the rest of the day was practically play Play Station 2, the Gran Turismo 3 game. It is like the best driving simlator ever. That afternoon, we went to see the PGA which was taking place in our club. It is one of the most important golf tournaments. That day, it was the begining of a day tournament called the PROAM. It is between a professional player with an amateur one. I stil cant imagine that Camilo Villegas was there. He is like the best golf player in Colombia and he plays agianst Tiger Woods. Even better, there was Juan Pablo Montoya! He is a car racer formely form Fromula 1 and currently in Nascar Racing. I find it very ironic that he went there to play golf.

After following Villegas through the golf course, some guys before him almost kill us about three times! Who said golf was a calm sport? Suddeny, everyone started screaming FORE! What could we do? Some people said run! Others would shout to stay still. In the end, the ball fell right were we were. Those bunch of amateurs! Who knew golf cold be so dangerous?

Even so, after wathcign more golf, we had our swimming trianing. After taining, we went to the party the sponsors were throwing. Our goal was to meet Juan Pablo Montoya. It started with the best comedian named Andres Lopez. Then, my sister realized that each time he would make fun of Nascar, the guy who was almsot infront of us would make the thumbs-up. It turned out to be it was Montoya!

What could we do, the guy was there! The guy which each Sunday morning at 7:00am, we would wathc him racing the Monaco Circuit. Now, the guy in which we watch Saturaday´s afternoons in the Daytona Raceway. He was there.

We didnt know what to do since they said he was mean, and some others that he flatteres himself so much. But, there are only 25 drivers in Formula 1 in the whole world, and in Nascar anout 60? He does hae something to show-off about.

Suddenly, form behind, someones approaches, and suddenly huggs me. I couldnt believe it! It was him! JUAN PABLO MONTOYA WAS HUGGING ME! I didnt know what to do! I didnt know what to say! I was so nervous and didnt even relize it was reality. I told him he was incredible and that we also race cars in the circuit in Tocancipa.

The party continued but it started to get kind of freaky since there were too many adults drunk, on a Tuesday night at 10:30 pm. We also had the horrible news that we had school the other day. It was impossible that we didnt have school for more than one day.


1 comment:

  1. JUAN PABLO MONTOYA TE ABRAZO?????????????????????????????????????????? WTH WTH WTH!!!!!!!! jajajaaja

    ReplyDelete