To be or not to be ... a couch potato

Thursday, March 18, 2010

As My Concience Says

Polo is a very dangerous and extreme sport. Seriously, you go like 100km/h at the horse's full speed, behind a significant ball. As I feel the wind rushing through my ears, and the horse's power, I go fully concentrated on taking the opponent from the ball, or at least hitting the ball. As I go in full speed, my inner conscience, the little voice inside my head that says "Wait!, don't do it!" or the " Are you insane?". Fortunately, that little voice is conceit in my head, but there are some people who just killed it, or shut it away. I think they are crazy! They are all beasts, running around with anything else in mind, not even the teammates around, or the horse. They just knock the opponent out and hit the ball in any direction as hard as they can. It is not cool when that direction is heading towards you.

Anyways, many may think it is very dangerous in the field. The problem is, they haven't realized they are the danger, or at least they have been stuck ed playing with a bunch of idiots who don't know how to play. I am the great example.

Since my sisters and I are a bunch of girls, supposedly, men should not be to harsh. That is the very wrong part. I still don't know if they are afraid of loosing, or are they just a bunch of idiots? Anyways, they charge at you as hard as they can, and they even hit you with the polo stick! I am like " Come on dude! It's just a practice!" But they just take it too seriously.

What is even more dangerous than men at playing, are the women themselves. The issue here is that they don't know how to play, and myxh worse, their little voice had died a long time ago. Skipping the fact that they are really harsh and angry, some are treated like queens. All the guys stand there, watching how the idiot takes the ball, and no one dares to go after her, or else who knows what they will do next. What I hate most is that guys just hit us with no mercy. I still don't understand why. I am just an innocent fifteen year old against big and old guys. The worse part is, they laugh while they are sticking their knee against mine, and with all their strength, they start moving it in a very painful way. Those idiots!

1 comment:

  1. Like most of the "Vloggers" on youtube, I find this one very interesting, very entertaining. Watch out for some typos, you may reread it before posting it.
    Very funny blog lol, Keep on the good work.
    ;)

    ReplyDelete