To be or not to be ... a couch potato

Tuesday, March 2, 2010

Sweet and Delicious Chocolate

























There is something that has always killed me inside. It is addictive and may be bad for your health. It is not cigarettes or drugs, its chocolate. What an awful temptation that is. Every time you take a bite thousands of calories that you worked so hard are up again. The worse thing is, chocolate is never enough. Eat a small bite, and you will be dying for a full box.


How cant you get tempted with these?


















Seriously, if that was my keyboard, I will be dying right now. (Skipping the fact that I would enter in a diabetic shock or fail my whole classes) It could be the great excuse of saying ¨Sorry my keyboard is broken¨or ¨My dog ate my keyboard¨.





Mmmmm, chocolate.

No comments:

Post a Comment