To be or not to be ... a couch potato

Thursday, March 25, 2010

Misfortune

Not mentioning that this week was a holiday, and the next week is Holly Week, until now, it hasn't been so good.

Tuesday: (since Monday was holiday)
I woke up thinking it was Sunday. Well, at least I was happy that there were only four school days. I started with English, which it wad terribly frustrating since we had la filmed commercial, and a play due on Friday. My group didn't have anything done, and I was realizing that everything would be at last minute. I knew that I should start getting in panic. Then I had Chinese class, and sure it is boring.

Learning a new language is the worse pain ever. Even so, it is such a funny class, since its me and another guy laughing at the teacher. It is not being mean, supposedly we are laughing with the teacher. Unfortunately, it was the worse class ever. The teacher wasn't coming, and a substitute in this class is worthless. To our pleasure, he got a Chinese substitute, it was the most boring and worthless class. It was reading a lot of things which I had no idea, and it was me, fighting the temptation to fall asleep. Unfortunately, there weren't lots if jokes I could do with my friend. Worse of all, we had homework. To suit my day even more, I had math. Mentioning that I had tons of homework, I felt really lost during class, until last minute. I ended up really sad since there was such plain food at lunch. At last, the last class. We had the beautiful notice that everyone had failed the test. Great. Then it was me, the whole evening doing homework, and dying of hunger.

Wednesday:
I could easily say that it was the saddest of all. It turned out to be that we also had a spelling quiz due, and I wasn't able to memorize my lines since I have just 1gb in my brain. Worse of all, I was late for Music. They had just made a policy that for just one minute, there was half an hour of detention. In this case, it was a full after school, and I really didn't want to stay nor Thursday or Friday, since I hate after school. ( mentioned previously on past blogs). Still, the other group had almost the entire class practicing their song, that they haven't finished it since last semester. Finally, when it was our turn, we just had fifteen minutes, and there is no singer. I played horribly, and ended up depressed since I knew I had to stay in detention.

Thursday:
My contact lenses was broken. As for my previous days, I knew it wad a bad sign. So I got on the bus, and had to sit in the back, were you jump and fall since its too bumpy, not mentioning I almost broke my hand trying to get off. Stressed for the play and commercial, and what would I do in detention? At least my day was brightened since we watched a movie in Chinese class. Suddenly, I had the great idea of asking the teacher for a pass, which would excuse my detention. It was great, it was evil, but it wad fair. I didn't deserve the detention, I am always, ALWAYS on time for class, specially that class. Worried he wouldn't give it to me, I rehearsed in my head what I would do. I had the problem that my twin was with me, and didn't want her to be disappointed at me, since I was late.

Anyways, the teacher gave it to me, the problem now was, will the other teacher accept it? I went on Math class, and didn't find him. I planed to go on science, since I knew, I would never find him at lunch. At least he would belief the story, and I'm detention free, but who knows what will happen next. As we arrived home, we were about to leave for horse back riding, my big sister wouldn't find her wallet, which incorporated her license. We were stuck looking for it until we found it in her bag. So I have arrived in this current time, and there is more misfortune to go. What's worse, I don't know why I still feel it is Friday!

No comments:

Post a Comment