To be or not to be ... a couch potato

Friday, March 19, 2010

I Had No Other Choice

There is nothing much to do now. Right now, it is me, writing in my blog during the PDR class. Since we do just like half an hour of class, the next fifty minutes is me, staring blankly at the ceiling. So I figured, why not writing on my blog? At least a post woul do just fine for the entire weekend.

As I continue writing of absolute nothing with no idea of what else to say, I erase it all and start again. Then, I realize that I still dont have any topic or anything interesting to talk about. Now I see that what I am writing is completly stupid, so I should start erasing it again.

But no, I already have a lot written, and right now I am too lazy to start a new one. I think I should post this one, and wish no one will read this stupid post.

No comments:

Post a Comment