To be or not to be ... a couch potato

Saturday, April 17, 2010

Giving Up The Fight

I just feel as if a great whole was about to suck me in. Well, I wish there was one, since right now I am depressed. I had never talked or ever said about my feelings or thoughts. I would always go with the flo and decide what everyone wanted. Well here, in my blog, I was able to express whatever I wanted since no one was actually reading this posts. I guarantee that this will be my last post with anything involving my personal feelings or thoughts. I will never open my mouth (or write) again.

I thought this particular blog was to express myself, to reveal what I feel about the world. It was intentioned to write anything I wanted, anything I felt, anything I wanted. I did write a lot of my personal opinion, and my entire ways of being sarcastic. Well it happens that I will never do it again. It was a great step for me. I had never expressed myself before. I wasn't talking about anything wrong, I wasn't offending anybody.

My teacher began grading my blog. He had read two posts, with no harm on it. The stupid web page to put the grade on wouldn't load, so he figured he would read more posts meanwhile. He began reading the one of the after school debate. I was about to die. In the end he told me.
Teacher: I don't have a black list. I don't even care if you hate after school activities.

Now I think he does have a black list.

Remember the post of report-cards? Well I thought it was great, it was a genius post. It resulted that my teacher ended up offended. Yea, the English teacher.
Teacher: Does it make sense to you that teachers talk nicely to parents to save their jobs?
Me: Yes?
Teacher: Yes?
Me: Well, no, or yes ,or ...

Shit.

I had to explain him it didn't involve anything with that conference. I didn't know he was going to take it to personally. I know that teachers talk differently to parents because parents have the power to do whatever they want. Besides, the idiot didn't even say anything throughout the conference. It was I, my sister and my parents in a very awkward situation, since he didn't say anything.
Teacher: So...
Me: Well, I like the course, I like writing in my writing blog.
Teacher: Okay.

Okay? Shouldn't he say anything? We left form the table as fast as we could.

So I figured I wouldn't write again on my writing blog of my true experiences. I will just be simple, since maybe whatever I say may harm my teachers feelings, and in the future, my grades.

No comments:

Post a Comment