To be or not to be ... a couch potato

Thursday, April 22, 2010

Talking About Randomness

Talking about being random, I would like to show this video to the world. It may be so stupid, but seriously, it is very very funny.

I don't spend to much time watching YouTube videos (I don't have time) and I have found it extremely boring if you don't know what to look for. Anyways, my great friend form the Chinese class suggested this video. Title Asdf Movie. What on earth could that be? I checked it out that night. It was hilarious. I watched it again and again, and still, I kept laughing.



It is simple and random, which makes it great. I even also checked out the second movie, which was really cool. There were also some related videos, which were absolutely terrible. this was this guy that was trying to imitate the geniuses of asdf movie, but it simply was terrible. It was a terrible drawings and very stupid jokes like:100 ways to die. I saw gets the guy, and then a tank, and then he skips trying to be funny saying " after 50 deaths later". Amateurs, people should not even mind paying attention to those. This may be some of the positive ways to think about.

No comments:

Post a Comment