To be or not to be ... a couch potato

Thursday, April 15, 2010

Uncomfortable And Horrible: Formal Uniform

One of my worse nightmares is to have to wear formal uniform. I utterly detest it. It is not only uncomfortable, it is extremely annoying.

I hate skirts, they are cold and makes me feel naked. It also doesn't have any pockets, so were can I put my phone? So I wear pants.

We also have an Oxford shirt, the long white ones meant to be used with tie. Fortunately girls don't need to wear tie, but thy are so uncomfortable. Mine is too wide, but the arms are so short. Now these combined with pants makes me look like a boy. I cam even make the math for you:

Pants+Uncomfortable shirt= a boy.

At least I have long hair.

I still don't get why we have to wear it. What is weirder is that all the teachers say " you all look so pretty in formal dress code". I say " we all look so pathetic". In this occasion, I don't know why we have to wear it. We don't have any special assembly or a crucial meeting that will change our lives forever. There is only a reading congress in which we are not even attending.

Seriously, I am about to rip this shirt off. I even had the brilliant idea of cutting the neck and the handcuffs out and sew it in the sweater, but I was just too lazy to do it. Besides, my sewing sucks.

No comments:

Post a Comment