To be or not to be ... a couch potato

Tuesday, April 27, 2010

I Found A Blue Fruit In My Cereal

I woke up this morning to go to the school. As I went to have some breakfast, I started eating my cereal. Suddenly, I saw there was a blue fruit inside.

Wow.

I couldn't care less and ate it anyway.

I had never talked so much before to many different people. Wait, I cant express myself. I wont tell my story. Too bad.

I discovered the Offspring a Psalm from Bible in one of their songs. Wow. We are reading the Bible. No comments.

I have a very important swimming tournament in two weeks. I will drown. Great.

Tomorrow we have a music show during lunch time. I couldn't be more scared. Nervous.

I just posted a my Science homework. Corals are dying. We cant do anything. Period.

We watched Bonanza yesterday. It was creepy. Nothing happened. Everyone got shot. All of them survived.

We also watched Wolverine. No comments.

I'm almost done with Higher Ground. I have two new blisters.

I have swimming training in an hour. I will better go to the TV. That's better.

No comments:

Post a Comment