To be or not to be ... a couch potato

Wednesday, April 14, 2010

Meet My New Friends

I recently discovered that putting new and interesting things in the blog is so cool. It makes it more interesting and pretty. I discovered how to edit my blog making it nicer and cooler. What I still don't like is that all this time I had all this new stuff right under my nose, and I wasn't able to find it.

Anyways, I would like you to present you my new friends, the fishes. Why? You may ask? Why would fishes be interesting at all? In this case, this fish are immortal, and even better, you, can feed them! Its like having real fish, only that nothing will happen if you accidentally forget giving them food, or your friends started hitting the tank until your little fishes exploded inside. It was a sad experience.

So I call them, Pepe el Pez, Pepe, Pepe2, Pepe3, Pepe4, Pepe5, Pepe6, Pepe7, Pepe8 and finally, Fifo. I am not that great at names if you can realize it. You can figure by yourself who is each one, and even better, you can feed them.

No comments:

Post a Comment