To be or not to be ... a couch potato

Tuesday, April 27, 2010

Ways Of Thinking

I have never thought of this before, but I always see the world in a very dark way. I never realized it, but each day is darker than before. Not mentioning that it rains everyday since it is April and we are about to begin winter in the Southern Hemisphere. But it's enough with geography.

By now someone must have realized that I am so pessimist, and I my whine a lot, but that is how I am, it is how the world is. For " positive", I may have really negative thoughts, but for me, they are realistic. It is the real world, not some kind of stupid fantasy in which many people like to live.

Some examples of my way of thinking:

Annoying Person: what a beautiful and sunny day.
Me: My skin will get burn.

Annoying Person: He just looked at me, I know it!
Me: He was looking at the girl behind you.

That is just some moderate way of thinking. I really don't know how to express my real thoughts through this blog since right now I can't think. But if you are so damn interested, which I personally think you don't. You can waste your time analyzing all my posts, which I would gladly not want you to.

No comments:

Post a Comment