To be or not to be ... a couch potato

Tuesday, April 13, 2010

My Playlist


MusicPlaylist
Music Playlist at MixPod.com





Now, these are my favorite songs of the Red Hot Chili Peppers. They are so unique and special, but the best of all, I know how to play them in bass guitar! It makes me more happier.

Tell Me Baby: It's the song that opened my eyes to the world of slap bass. When I first heard it, it was so fast and so complicated. Now, it is so cool and smooth.

Naked In The Rain: It has a bass solo! It is so cool, and incredibly, I learned how to play it. While it involves slap bass, it also has normal bass played with fingers.

Higher Ground: It is such an incredible song. It is a tribute form the Red Hot to Stevie Wonder. It was so great, and the intro is astonishing. I am still working in that part.

No comments:

Post a Comment